• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edge EBT thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bedworthlad1972 View Post
    The position is currently "suspended" pending further investigation is basically what I was told and that it was being looked into. So no change really. Thanks for responding to my post.
    I'm on the same boat, got my brown envelope recently, barely enough time to send the appeal letter (I don't live in the UK anymore).
    Does anyone have a clue how long the investigation may take?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      By asking admin in the 'Contact Us' page.

But I'll let him know.
      Hi Cojak, I couldn't see a link to contact Admin in the Contact Us Page. Apologies if I'm being dumb. Can you point me in the right direction as I also need PM Rights.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by abattalgazi View Post
        Hi, I am intersted in forming a group.
        I am also interested. I haven't got PM rights at the moment, hence the public support.

Comment

Seminar on HMRC actions, EBT's and Tax Assessments/Enquiries/COP 8

I am happy to report that the number of attendees for the seminar to be held on 6 or 7 April (TBC) is now about 35. Please see the separate thread under London EBT Seminar. This should be a great help to all those that have a problem with HMRC and there will plenty of time to ask questions and to network with other contractors in the same position.

Comment

Originally posted by bedworthlad1972 View Post
            Hi Cojak, I couldn't see a link to contact Admin in the Contact Us Page. Apologies if I'm being dumb. Can you point me in the right direction as I also need PM Rights.

Cheers.
            Who do you think reads the message that you send from the 'Contact Us' page??

http://forums.contractoruk.com/sendmessage.php
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Who do you think reads the message that you send from the 'Contact Us' page??

http://forums.contractoruk.com/sendmessage.php
              Oops...thanks : )

Comment

Another Ex Edger

Hi,

Another Ex Edge user, here to be counted.

Received the three letters from HMRC (Demand for Tax, SA Statement & Letter confirming receipt of Appeal and deferment of Tax)

Comment

Joined the Club

Hi, received my 2008/2009 demand today. Hopefully Edge will assist in this matter!

Comment

New member of the club

I was working through Edge in 08/09 and have had the letter. I got in contact with they have given me a letter template and as I gather this all hinges on the Rangers appeal. I am interested in clubbing in if anyone wants start building a case or appoint a legal representative. So far I feel HMRC have no case but we should consider the worst case scenario I guess...

Comment

SEMINAR and NETWORKING

Please see post #127 where you can network with other contractors.

Comment

Working...
                      X