• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for Schemes through ASMG / White Collar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chubacabra View Post
    @bmwman, @januaryjones

request PM rights and I can ping you the current details.

C
    how do I get PM RIGHTS?

Comment

Private group

Hello
      please can i have pm rights? Thanks

Comment

PM Rights

Originally posted by chubacabra View Post
        @bmwman, @januaryjones

request PM rights and I can ping you the current details.

C
        H iI think I have PM rights already.

Comment

Thanks chubacabra - have sent a PM to turnover now to join the group.

Comment

ASMG

Hi All,

I started contracting in late 2005 and was persuaded to use ASMG which i did for 2 years. They are not with us any more as many of you already now.

I got a HMRC enquiry letter in June 2007 about ASMG scheme.. not anything since.

Today, i also got a letter for loan settlement from HMRC. obviously, very concerned and more so around the ASMG scheme as no support available from them if i am taken to court or a APN is issued.

I'd also like to join the private group. Could you grant me PM rights please?

Thanks

Tman786

Comment

Sorry to hear that tman786. Have upgraded your account so you now have access to the PM system.

Comment

Settlement Letter - For which year?

Originally posted by tman786 View Post
                Hi All,

I started contracting in late 2005 and was persuaded to use ASMG which i did for 2 years. They are not with us any more as many of you already now.

I got a HMRC enquiry letter in June 2007 about ASMG scheme.. not anything since.

Today, i also got a letter for loan settlement from HMRC. obviously, very concerned and more so around the ASMG scheme as no support available from them if i am taken to court or a APN is issued.

I'd also like to join the private group. Could you grant me PM rights please?

Thanks

Tman786
                To which year is the letter referring? Mine received today was for 2010/11 and I have not received any demand for 2006/7 with ASMG.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Sorry to hear that tman786. Have upgraded your account so you now have access to the PM system.
                  thanks mate... appreciate the support

Comment

Originally posted by LordF View Post
                    To which year is the letter referring? Mine received today was for 2010/11 and I have not received any demand for 2006/7 with ASMG.
                    The letter i'm referring to is the Loan Settlement opportunity letter that many contractors who used tax avoidance schemes received yesterday and today.

I have received communication from HMRC back in July 2007, Jan 2009 and Dec 2009 about Marra Solutions and IOM Solutions... from special investigations team. Nothing for me to do... just informing me they have concerns about the scheme and they will be contacting the provider.

I was with ASMG for 2 yrs and 3 months (until end of Dec 2007).
                    various other umbrellas till the present.

I have not had any demands for payments as of yet.

Rough calcs are working out very scary amounts which i dont have and wont be able to get even by selling my house and making my wife and kids homeless.

feeling really angry that these Tax avoidance companies have been allowed to operate and the audacity of the HMRC who instead of tightening up tax laws are now planning to destroy lives and families.

I would emigrate but i love blightly too much.

Comment

Originally posted by tman786 View Post
                      The letter i'm referring to is the Loan Settlement opportunity letter that many contractors who used tax avoidance schemes received yesterday and today.

I have received communication from HMRC back in July 2007, Jan 2009 and Dec 2009 about Marra Solutions and IOM Solutions... from special investigations team. Nothing for me to do... just informing me they have concerns about the scheme and they will be contacting the provider.

I was with ASMG for 2 yrs and 3 months (until end of Dec 2007).
                      various other umbrellas till the present.

I have not had any demands for payments as of yet.

Rough calcs are working out very scary amounts which i dont have and wont be able to get even by selling my house and making my wife and kids homeless.

feeling really angry that these Tax avoidance companies have been allowed to operate and the audacity of the HMRC who instead of tightening up tax laws are now planning to destroy lives and families.

I would emigrate but i love blightly too much.
                      Yes, I got the same letter that you mention today, but mine says clearly on the first page that it is for the tax year to 5 Apr 2011. Are you sure yours does not say the same?

Comment

Working...
                      X