• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Enquiry for schemes through Darwin.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helpful Advice

<mod snip>

Comment

Hi Jill,
      Can you clarify what "APN Rescue" is, and what your credentials are?
      Thanks
      Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Sorry to open an old thread, but i am also being persued by HMRC for a Darwin scheme i signed tom in 2010/2011

I also went bankrupt and was discharged July this year, so not sure where i stand. I thought it was resolved when HMRC wrote to me pending my bankruptcy filing and asked to be added to the list of creditors.
        I though that was an end to it, but now they are asking for my accounts (which i don't have to hand, my accountant i disengaged might).

Anyway i am looking to contact my receivers tomorrow. i did contact Darwin when i first got the letter and they referred me to Cobham. I took it from there it was dealt with
        Now HMRC on my but again, see if i can get satisfaction from receivers.

How did it go for everyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by AlastairLeith View Post
          Sorry to open an old thread, but i am also being persued by HMRC for a Darwin scheme i signed tom in 2010/2011

I also went bankrupt and was discharged July this year, so not sure where i stand. I thought it was resolved when HMRC wrote to me pending my bankruptcy filing and asked to be added to the list of creditors.
          I though that was an end to it, but now they are asking for my accounts (which i don't have to hand, my accountant i disengaged might).

Anyway i am looking to contact my receivers tomorrow. i did contact Darwin when i first got the letter and they referred me to Cobham. I took it from there it was dealt with
          Now HMRC on my but again, see if i can get satisfaction from receivers.

How did it go for everyone else?
          I would get in touch with Graham from BIG Group. This is interesting considering you are already bankrupt and HMRC are still chasing you.

Comment

email

[email protected]
            Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
            X