• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for Cherrylon Scheme

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMRC enquiries for Cherrylon Scheme

Notices are starting to come out for all ex-members of the Cherrylon Scheme. This scheme ran after the TRM scheme and was active during tax years 2009/10 and 2010/11, stopping when the 09/12/10 disguised remuneration anti-forestalling measures came in.

Some members are already under investigation, this is the HMRC sweep of all remaining ex-members.

Please post in the main TRM/Cherrylon/Trentburg thread, please remember that threads are monitored by HMRC. Do not post anything that you do not want HMRC to know or use against you.
    Last edited by convict; 3 December 2013, 10:43. Reason: thread tidy-up

Any more new please

I believe HMRC were delaying the deadline for people who wish to settle till June 30th this year, I would appreciate some guidance as to what to do next as Tax Talk seem to be slow in coming forward with what strategy they plan to take should I wish to challenge HMRC. Is anyone in the same position.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackem View Post
      I believe HMRC were delaying the deadline for people who wish to settle till June 30th this year, I would appreciate some guidance as to what to do next as Tax Talk seem to be slow in coming forward with what strategy they plan to take should I wish to challenge HMRC. Is anyone in the same position.
      If you pm convict, he will be able to grant you access to the TRM/Trentburg/Cherrylon private group

DL

Comment

Working...
      X