• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's changed - FAQ

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You've got a lease car? What is it? Get a good deal or something?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Given that an IR35 investigation interviews the clients and establishes working practices, not what's in the contract, I do wonder if the client should always have determined the IR35 status and advertised the position as in or out. It would certainly focus their minds if they had to change a £400 rate to £550 to cover the difference.

Comment

Updated the ESS bit now its available...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Deleted at the request of teapot418
          Very mature. Your advice is great. Your attitude sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
            Very mature. Your advice is great. Your attitude sucks.
            **** off. I'm fed up with people complaining and not actually helping and you are the prime example.

As such my current decision is to take a break and i'm just tidying a few things up before i go.

If people are caught our because of that meh. For the rest of my days i can say i posted helpful information until people started complaining about me helping. And then i left.

Do onto others as you would like to be treated yourself has been my motto for many years - and it stands me in a good position.

Today I'm simply treating others in the way some people think I do and doing onto others how they treat / regard me and you alongside Semtex are 2 people who are behind my change in position here. Which means I'm happy to go the whole hog and delete the posts.

Which means the faq is gone and courts will be used regarding breach of copyright if it reappears.
            Last edited by administrator; 26 March 2017, 10:58. Reason: Swearing

Comment

Retrospective Claims

Deleted as i made it all up according to teapot418
              citation?

Comment

As I've said many times, eek's posts give good advice.

For those who will benefit from the excellent FAQs, they can be found here

http://forums.contractoruk.com/publi...ted-posts.html

Comment

As I've said many times, eek's posts give good advice.

For those who will benefit from the excellent FAQs, they can be found here

http://forums.contractoruk.com/publi...ted-posts.html
                  You've changed your tone mate. Doesn't make any difference though as i still want that deleted.

The attacks of some people on here have been utterly unprofessional and trying to recover from here is pointless - i simply woke up this morning saw your comment from last night and thought i would adopt the attitude you believe i had. It's interesting to watch how you try to recover from that but recovering those deleted posts isn't actually going to go down well anywhere and i will ensure they are removed even if it costs me actual money.

If you want an faq rewrite it from scratch.

Comment

You've changed your tone mate. Doesn't make any difference though as i still want that deleted.

The attacks of some people on here have been utterly unprofessional and trying to recover from here is pointless - i simply woke up this morning saw your comment from last night and thought i would adopt the attitude you believe i had. It's interesting to watch how you try to recover from that but recovering those deleted posts isn't actually going to go down well anywhere and i will ensure they are removed even if it costs me actual money.

If you want an faq rewrite it from scratch.
                    Nope, my tone hasn't changed. Your posts are useful. I don't believe I've ever said otherwise. Your arrogance isn't.

Your prerogative. Have a nice holiday.

Happy for the mods to remove the quoted thread if they think it is a breach of copyright.
                    Last edited by teapot418; 26 March 2017, 09:39. Reason: Previous edit to eek's post now making it clear he believes quoting his posts to be a copyright issue.

Comment

Nope, my tone hasn't changed. Your posts are useful. I don't believe I've ever said otherwise. Your arrogance isn't.

Your prerogative. Have a nice holiday.

Happy for the mods to remove the quoted thread if they think it needs removing.
                      It does.

Comment

Working...
                      X