• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gcloud has re-opened

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeMeMe1966 View Post
    Has DOS2 opened?
    Why don't you spend 2 minutes on Google and find out?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Why don't you spend 2 minutes on Google and find out?
      Took considerably longer than 2 minutes to find out which is why I asked on here. I did check the forum before I asked by searching on DOS, and Digital Outcomes and although lots of threads came up none of them seemed to answer my question.

It says that it's closed but expected to re-open in 2018. Can anyone tell me whether it has already opened in October/November 2017 as per the advice earlier in this thread and I missed it or if it hasn't opened again?

Comment

Originally posted by MeMeMe1966 View Post
        Took considerably longer than 2 minutes to find out which is why I asked on here. I did check the forum before I asked by searching on DOS, and Digital Outcomes and although lots of threads came up none of them seemed to answer my question.

It says that it's closed but expected to re-open in 2018. Can anyone tell me whether it has already opened in October/November 2017 as per the advice earlier in this thread and I missed it or if it hasn't opened again?
        You think it's complicated, convoluted and time consuming trying to find out if it's open? Wait till you try get on it and then get work through it.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X