• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Outside-IR35 Statement of Deliverables

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside-IR35 Statement of Deliverables

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a statement of deliverables to be signed off and inserted into a contract to ensure it is clearly outside-IR35? I can write one, and even alter payment terms to be only payable on delivery, but if there's a template people know of that would be great.

I'm educating the client and they now know this is likely to need a tender waiver and a genuine business-to-business contract with defined deliverables.

Thanks

Originally posted by NHS1979 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a statement of deliverables to be signed off and inserted into a contract to ensure it is clearly outside-IR35? I can write one, and even alter payment terms to be only payable on delivery, but if there's a template people know of that would be great.

I'm educating the client and they now know this is likely to need a tender waiver and a genuine business-to-business contract with defined deliverables.

Thanks
    IPSE have a set of contract templates - are you a member and have you looked there?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Deliverables are dictated by the client and the requirements of the gig surely so will change from gig to gig. As will the engagment method depending on what they want.

For a start it sounds like the supplier tail wagging the client dog here and how are you educating them when you are having to ask stuff like this??
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Deliverables are dictated by the client and the requirements of the gig surely so will change from gig to gig. As will the engagment method depending on what they want.

For a start it sounds like the supplier tail wagging the client dog here and how are you educating them when you are having to ask stuff like this??
        I am an IPSE member so will check there, thank you.

Re tail wagging, I think both client and I are clear on the deliverables, but weren't sure if there was a standard format to use.

Comment

Working...
        X