• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking inside IR35 PS role

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many of our contractors are using a brolly for Inside work and Ltd for outside.

E.g. "I was employed when I should have been employed. I use my Ltd for consultancy work Guvnor"
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Originally posted by Semtex View Post
      correct DS you did, but you're not one of Eeks little minions which is why you were not mentioned
      As obsessed with him as you seem to be, I'm starting to wonder if you are his sockie.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
        Many of our contractors are using a brolly for Inside work and Ltd for outside.

E.g. "I was employed when I should have been employed. I use my Ltd for consultancy work Guvnor"
        Yes maybe thats the best idea. Of course, still have to pay for accountant whilst working as brolly. Although to be fair they do have a half price deal...

Since my end of year is in a month and I'm just starting in an inside IR35 that could well roll for a while, I do wonder if its going to be worth closing the company down. And then re-open afresh at next contract - if its outside.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Normally I'd point out it's just one gig and look at the bigger contracting picture. The gig could fold before you walk in on the first day etc etc. But... Seems we are talking about you here, you've just come out of a PS gig, you are going in to another one. It looks like you've been pigeonholed now so could be safe to say you are a PS contractor now so shutting it might be an option I these circumstances. If you were in for one gig and likely to bounce out Id say different t.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X