• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PSC with Sub contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Ok, but if you follow Susan's example and take your client to court they will support you . The more cases we have that show what a disaster the PSC roll out is the easier we can stop the private sector version.
    Agreed but you are warned off pushing the issue by the client just wanting a copy of the CEST anything relating to court was going to result in a very short gig.. And for what? Some holiday pay?

What happened to her gig while all this was going on?
    Last edited by northernladuk; 13 November 2018, 21:16.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Agreed but you are warned off pushing the issue by the client just wanting a copy of the CEST anything relating to court was going to result in a very short gig.. And for what? Some holiday pay?

What happened to her gig while all this was going on?
      So you're saying we don't fight this arrant and illegal bollocks? This is why we have such a hard time fighting stuff, people are too concerned about a short term gig rather than taking the longer view

As far as i know Susan is still in contract.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        So you're saying we don't fight this arrant and illegal bollocks? This is why we have such a hard time fighting stuff, people are too concerned about a short term gig rather than taking the longer view

As far as i know Susan is still in contract.
        Fill your boots if you want to do it. This was nearly 2 years ago with clear indication it would be the end of my gig. Damn straight I left it, like many 1000's have. Now the argument is much more crystallised I might have had other options but not back then.

Have a moan at the desk monkey's that still don't know what's happened and not those that at least tried.
        Last edited by northernladuk; 13 November 2018, 23:03.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X