• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Masters Dissertation - For contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masters Dissertation - For contractors

Hi Everyone,

I am doing a Masters in Risk Management and I am looking for volunteers to complete a questionnaire for me to graduate.

I am in my final months and have decided to do it on contract employment and what this means to the individual. I am doing a fair amount of research and I have made a questionnaire which includes the view of risks on current situations and future with the IR35 change.

I will be grateful if you could fill these in and send back to me.

Could you please message me privately / email <removed by moderator> with subject "questionnaire" if you're willing to participate. Then i can sent the questionnaire and consent form to you.

Thank you in advance,

Ashna

Originally posted by Ash2003 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am doing a Masters in Risk Management and I am looking for volunteers to complete a questionnaire for me to graduate.

I am in my final months and have decided to do it on contract employment and what this means to the individual. I am doing a fair amount of research and I have made a questionnaire which includes the view of risks on current situations and future with the IR35 change.

I will be grateful if you could fill these in and send back to me.

Could you please message me privately / email <removed email> with subject "questionnaire" if you're willing to participate. Then i can sent the questionnaire and consent form to you.

Thank you in advance,

Ashna
    is this for real?

or is this (https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...t=#post2595069) for real?
    Last edited by administrator; 13 March 2019, 09:48.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Ask this guy if you can share his data.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...st2622686.html
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I removed your email address from your post. People may contact you via Private Messaging.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I removed your email address from your post. People may contact you via Private Messaging.
          But you left it in Lance's quote?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X