• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountingweb IR35 article for clients

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
    well, all I can say is that there is far more information being disseminated here and not all over there or here are against me. However, over there is a has been for me.

edit
    and it would appear that over there is also a has been for others here

and just to set the record straight, some officials over there have acted towards me in a somewhat less professional way than that organisation's title would suggest.
    That's probably because your situation didn't play out like a slow motion car crash on this fora. I'm sure you'd have come out much worse on here.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      That's probably because your situation didn't play out like a slow motion car crash on this fora. I'm sure you'd have come out much worse on here.
      I guess you haven't been around here long enough to remember my posts under a different pseudonym.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
        I guess you haven't been around here long enough to remember my posts under a different pseudonym.
        It will probably come to me as I've been here since 2009 but I guess it's because of our warm welcome and sympathy for your cause is why you've had to change it.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          It will probably come to me as I've been here since 2009 but I guess it's because of our warm welcome and sympathy for your cause is why you've had to change it.
          sorry, you're too new then. I guess you don't have much to do then, just like me? These fora, and others, are a good way to pass the time.

Comment

Working...
          X