*** beware - isle 35 *** *** beware - isle 35 *** - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 24 of 24

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by JohntheBike View Post
    This is a structure where an agency is involved. How will it work, if, like me the individual contracts to a software house, who in theory can allocate the individual to any of the software house's clients?However, I only work for one of the software house's clients.
    Dunno, don't care. Start another thread instead of ruining this one with your usual off topic musings.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Dunno, don't care. Start another thread instead of ruining this one with your usual off topic musings.
    let others decide if it's off topic. It's crucial to the argument. If a contractor works for a software house, who will make the determination and who will be liable? If the software house is paid a combined fee by the end client, without specific payments for an individual, who is liable? The structure you posted, doesn't appear to cover this.

My post count is Majestic

let others decide if it's off topic.
    No, it's up to you to not post stuff that's off topic or start a new thread, not throw it in there and cause mayhem.
    It's crucial to the argument.
    Possibly but not for this thread.
    If a contractor works for a software house, who will make the determination and who will be liable? If the software house is paid a combined fee by the end client, without specific payments for an individual, who is liable? The structure you posted, doesn't appear to cover this.
    Because I posted it to clarify a point being made in this thread. I, and this thread, don't care about any other situations. Start a new thread.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Godlike

let others decide if it's off topic. It's crucial to the argument. If a contractor works for a software house, who will make the determination and who will be liable? If the software house is paid a combined fee by the end client, without specific payments for an individual, who is liable? The structure you posted, doesn't appear to cover this.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................