• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tesco Bank determines all contractors inside IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Yup, did just that
    Can you please send the link .

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Kanaiya View Post

Google ‘DOS framework’ and you’ll find it.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Kanaiya View Post

LMGTFY

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Google ‘DOS framework’ and you’ll find it.
          WCS. Applications are closed for this round but will reopen again in June or July next year.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Since Friday I have spoken to 3 contractors and a senior permy at Tesco Bank who is close to their IR35 working group. None of them can understand where the information in this article has come from.

According to them no decisions or announcements have been made. I was also told they had a workshop a couple of days ago where they were performing mock assessments on roles using two software tools. They have a much smaller contractor presence than the other banks so proper assessments should be managable for them.

Comment

Working...
            X