Client doing IR35 assessments - help out with own contract checks? Client doing IR35 assessments - help out with own contract checks?
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Still gathering requirements...

Question Client doing IR35 assessments - help out with own contract checks?

Client is currently going through the motions of doing IR35 assessments via an external law firm (no idea who though), curious if there's any point in passing on my own contract assessment done by Qdos to "lead" them in the right direction or is it just a waste of time? I'm 90% sure they will go with risk reduction thus pushing everyone inside, but on the other hand I'm probably the only contractor in the entire building who's paid and had an assessment done, so maybe it's a way to differentiate myself?

Fingers like lightning

Well, what you Can be assured of is, if you don't introduce your client to Qdos, then certainly no good will come of it.

If on the other hand you do introduce, then there is by definition, a chance.

You're on the inside with the ability to offer a differing point of view and to plant seeds. The clients' learning will be long and slow but it Has to start somewhere...

Super poster

Worst you'll get is a thanks but no thanks. Best you'll get is a "ooh, handy, thank you, we agree you're outside"