• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grant Thornton employment status

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grant Thornton employment status

So my client is assessing me using grant Thorntons employment tool.

Anyone seen their sds or have any details or an example of one?

For your current and past contracts ? Or future or all ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

For post April 2020. They are giving me a sds using their tool in January.I have used ir35 shield which contains a large amount of questions and got an outside determination. I have had my current contract with them reviewed independently and its outside ir35. I have requested an example of the SDS as I want to see how thorough or unthorough it is and what to expect and preempt the possibility I may get an inside result from them and how I can challenge it.
      Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      For your current and past contracts ? Or future or all ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

There is a book a demo option on their site so see what that does? It might give you a couple of example answers, but then it could just put you through to one of their sales agents, dunno, but have a look.

Pretty good site with a lot of people involved so on the face of it it looks like they are taking it seriously. It looks like it's a tool for their clients to asses the status so it would be a pretty bloody massive failure if they've got it wrong and it's putting people inside where they shouldn't so would assume it's not that bad.

Employment status tool | Grant Thornton
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Coincidentally, I've literally just applied for a gig at ... GT. My first question will be what status their own tool comes up with!

Comment

Yes I e tried to book a demo but they havent got back to me. Tried to phone to speak to someone but its just main switchboard and woman doesn't know where to direct me. Then on the site it has all the directors phone numbers but don't fancy phoning the directors.

After doing the ir35 shield one I hope it's the same as that. Good range of questions.

Comment

Working...
            X