• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client Bucking the Trend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client Bucking the Trend

Just received this today, certainly more optimistic than I was expecting:

The team are still looking at the findings from the completed questionnaires and currently ClientCo are investigating, with AgencyCo, opportunities to change the way that we engage with the contractors to keep them outside of IR35 whilst protecting ClientCo.
    They anticipate that they will be reviewing this next week and communications will be happening early December to individual contractors and their respective hiring managers.

Hi, are we allowed to know the client? Or at least, the sector?

Comment

That's how I (naively!) anticipated most corporates would react. Sounds promising like you suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by Maslins View Post
        That's how I (naively!) anticipated most corporates would react. Sounds promising like you suggest.
        It'll take a while, but we'll get there, in many cases. Particularly for relatively niche skillsets with large barriers to entry.

Comment

Working...
        X