Anyone sub-contracting via InfoSys? I've been contacted to discuss PAYE Anyone sub-contracting via InfoSys? I've been contacted to discuss PAYE
Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Nervous Newbie

Default Anyone sub-contracting via InfoSys? I've been contacted to discuss PAYE

Anyone sub-contracting via InfoSys?

I've been contacted by InfoSys to discuss PAYE with them. Seems like they want me to move over that side.

Any advice appreciated.

Fingers like lightning

Do you have super niche skills ? As they are currently sending techies home by the plane load as no work in the order books

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Nervous Newbie

I have niche skills.

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHadfield View Post
    I have niche skills.
    Good that means they don’t and the end client has told them they better find someone pronto (rather than them just making up a cv with those skills on it) infosys are on about £800 a day blended rates, fill your boots under that and everyone will be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Contractor Among Contractors

Cynic would suggest they're hoping to snap up lots of potentially nervous/desperate ex contractors as PAYE employees. They can then be "sold" back to the same big corporates they used to work for at a hefty mark up, bundled in with a few other people so the big corporate doesn't get nervous re IR35.