• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lobbying Mr Speaker on IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Meanwhile, please don't debate IR35 with Mr Speaker, you will likely do more harm than good. Leave it to the professionals.
    I'm inclined to agree.

I'd still like to post Mr Speaker's drivel on the forum. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
      I'd still like to post Mr Speaker's drivel on the forum. What am I doing wrong?
      Not listening to people and continuing down this road when it's abundantly clear you shouldn't be.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Not listening to people and continuing down this road when it's abundantly clear you shouldn't be.
        NLUK you sound like my wife when I'm driving and she's giving me bad directions.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
          NLUK you sound like my wife when I'm driving and she's giving me bad directions.
          No. I sound like your wife when you haven't a clue what you are doing and diving directly in to a car crash.

You must have a few wives in the car as I am not the only one saying it. But hey, don't let a few facts getting in the way.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            You must have a few wives in the car...
            NLUK, I have no moral objection to polygamy however I shall keep my beliefs off the professional boards.

If you re-read my last few messages then you'll see that I'm going to heed your warnings and I won't be turning up at Mr Speaker's constituency office with an IR35 picket sign.

My approach to contracting so far has been to read your posts and copy you in real life while pretending it was all my idea. Irritation is the highest form of flattery but I might still name drop you at Gorilla.

Comment

Working...
            X