• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

outside IR35 before..inside after?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by ContractingBrit; 13 December 2019, 08:08.

Comment

Originally posted by ContractingBrit View Post
      Maybe this new Tory govt has said to review IR35, but not holding my breath.
      Remember rreading a post from Dave Chaplin where they have promised a review...
      So much confusion still ������
      Anyone who believes that statements around potentially stopping the IR35 rollout to the private sector was anything other than vote-grabbing rhetoric is naive to the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
        Anyone who believes that statements around potentially stopping the IR35 rollout to the private sector was anything other than vote-grabbing rhetoric is naive to the extreme.
        Anyone with an ounce of common sense should hopefully realise that

Comment

Let's be honest Employers NI is £70bn a year to HMRC..

There will do anything and everything they can to keep that money coming in and IR35 is now just about Employers NI...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

yes, to be honest, my current client is still is undecided. A lot of uncertainty.

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post
              That's why I'm asking, I just assumed that once the client decided it's a done deal.
              It's unlikely to be of use but if the client issues inside SDS they have to have a process. Easier to just not issue inside SDS and offer PAYE contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplianceLady View Post
                It's unlikely to be of use but if the client issues inside SDS they have to have a process. Easier to just not issue inside SDS and offer PAYE contracts.
                Ah that explains a lot actually, thanks!

Comment

Question while taking a new contract with a new client - if I go straight via an umbrella regardless is it inside or ouside IR35, am I okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ContractingBrit View Post
                    Question while taking a new contract with a new client - if I go straight via an umbrella regardless is it inside or ouside IR35, am I okay?
                    Yes. You'll be employed by the brolly so IR35 not a factor.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                      X