• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sainsbury's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simes View Post
    Have you taken it for a spin since its (part) update?

I have and I am found outside, even while stating the client can reject a substitute. No it doesn't consider MoO, but it is better.
    It would be interesting to see what proportion of people are deemed outside using the revised CEST.

It's use in 2017 and 2018 seemed like it was assessing 85-90% plus of people to be inside IR35.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
      It would be interesting to see what proportion of people are deemed outside using the revised CEST.

It's use in 2017 and 2018 seemed like it was assessing 85-90% plus of people to be inside IR35.
      Yup - I did try it then too, out of morbid curiosity, and I was deemed wholly Inside. (When in fact I would have been found by a court to be thumpingly Outside.)

Comment

What's an acceptable inside IR35 day rate for stacking shelves then?

Comment

Working...
        X