• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PWC IR35 review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PWC IR35 review

Have heard that client will use an independent PWC review for any exceptions to their "no PSCs" policy.

Anyone any experience with PWC on this? I think I read on here that they are taking an unsurprisingly HMRC friendly, conservative line that largely ignores case law. But I can't find the post!

The concern of course for any contractor that submits themselves to such a process is receiving an inaccurate "inside" assessment that leaves them in a worse position than if they'd simply gone umbrella.

Originally posted by Hamlet View Post
    Have heard that client will use an independent PWC review for any exceptions to their "no PSCs" policy.

Anyone any experience with PWC on this? I think I read on here that they are taking an unsurprisingly HMRC friendly, conservative line that largely ignores case law. But I can't find the post!

The concern of course for any contractor that submits themselves to such a process is receiving an inaccurate "inside" assessment that leaves them in a worse position than if they'd simply gone umbrella.
    I have heard of one company that have got an OUTSIDE ruling for it's contractors via PWC. But it is for a project in a skillset where they have no in house skills.

Comment

Working...
    X