PWC IR35 review PWC IR35 review
Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: PWC IR35 review

Nervous Newbie

Default PWC IR35 review

Have heard that client will use an independent PWC review for any exceptions to their "no PSCs" policy.

Anyone any experience with PWC on this? I think I read on here that they are taking an unsurprisingly HMRC friendly, conservative line that largely ignores case law. But I can't find the post!

The concern of course for any contractor that submits themselves to such a process is receiving an inaccurate "inside" assessment that leaves them in a worse position than if they'd simply gone umbrella.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
    Have heard that client will use an independent PWC review for any exceptions to their "no PSCs" policy.

Anyone any experience with PWC on this? I think I read on here that they are taking an unsurprisingly HMRC friendly, conservative line that largely ignores case law. But I can't find the post!

The concern of course for any contractor that submits themselves to such a process is receiving an inaccurate "inside" assessment that leaves them in a worse position than if they'd simply gone umbrella.
    I have heard of one company that have got an OUTSIDE ruling for it's contractors via PWC. But it is for a project in a skillset where they have no in house skills.