• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Small Companies Exemption

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the more amusing aspect of HMRC is that they are offering outside IR35 roles themselves as they can’t get anyone to work inside IR35

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      And the more amusing aspect of HMRC is that they are offering outside IR35 roles themselves as they can’t get anyone to work inside IR35

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
      It's also because if it's like Newcastle HMRC's offices make DWP look like a nice place to work (and DWP's offices are usually cash strapped dives no-one else will touch).
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        I've heard something similar about HMRC, if it's a digital transformation project, then they'll allow outside IR35 contractors. Partly because these projects are finite in scope.

Comment

Don't know if there's a separate thread for this but this is worth reading if not depressing.

Our dying IT consultancy’s final plea to chancellor Sajid Javid over fatal IR35 reform

Comment

Working...
          X