• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some agencies are on the ball!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had an email this morning from my agent, still no determination from the client as to wether I am inside or not but...,..

For the absolute avoidance of doubt, I can confirm that all monies earned in the tax year 2019 – 2020 up until 31st March will be paid on the 3rd April, that is all that is outstanding to this date, so payment terms will be all monies earned up until 31st March paid on 3rd April, no payments up until 31st March will be paid after 6th April.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Love it, reply back and ask them if they are going to pay a faster payment on the 3rd as they will miss the BACS cut of point, unless they are really really on the ball

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Last edited by GhostofTarbera; 29 January 2020, 10:33.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      Love it, reply back and ask them if they are going to pay a faster payment on the 3rd as they will miss the BACS cut of point, unless they are really really on the ball

At the moment they "pay" us on the Wednesday we get the money on Friday, I assume the three days BACS will be third, fourth and payment on the fifth so still before the new rules kick in.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

I can’t see how that matters. It’s the client (as Fee Payer until the SDS is released) that needs to apply any deemed payment and they won’t have applied it. Once the payment is sent, it’s sent, even if it’s hanging around in the system for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          At the moment they "pay" us on the Wednesday we get the money on Friday, I assume the three days BACS will be third, fourth and payment on the fifth so still before the new rules kick in.
          Check the 2020 calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic View Post
            Check the 2020 calendar.
            GPWM

They pay on the Friday so the remittance comes through on the Wednesday 1st

Comment

To be fair I've spoken to more agencies than I'd like to over the last few months and on the face of it all of them seemed to have gotten a grasp of what's happening. The odd individual said some odd stuff but the process was right.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X