• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client Co has shown their colours...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simes View Post
    Heaven forbid no. I am a contractor and I am a member of IPSE.
    Well at least one of those is correct so you are improving.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Manager at ClientCo is now talking to their in-house MSP / recruiter thingummy. It's great management are so keen to see what they can do but it's still in the laps of legal/HR at the end of the day.

Guidant - anyone dealt with them? They offer a number of recruitment solutions to ClientCo, some trad agency, some payroll so will see what comes of that.

I will be more comfortable moving away from the consultancy as the director keeps coming up with some frankly nuts work arounds that would make some of the nonsense posted here look sane.

Comment

Working...
      X