• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sajid Javid Resignation - Thoughts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Transonic View Post
    So a mistake is made and these are the responses and the language chosen?

I thought it would be different in this forum but that's unfortunate.
    it's the wrong forum. General for politics.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      it's the wrong forum. General for politics.
      I apologise for my mistake, thank you for your helpful correction.

/Thread.
      Last edited by Transonic; 13 February 2020, 14:20. Reason: Close thread.

Comment

unfortunately, it's sport for some on here. But as was often said on Dad's army, "they don't like it up them, Mr. Mainwaring".

Comment

Yes..Ive just joined and quickly coming to the same conclusion..I post in a number of forums but this one is something else.......Ill be around for a while though as Im sure will many others who have recently found themselves with many queries regarding IR35 and going Ltd > Umbrella.

Comment

Working...
          X