• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

February 28th End of Contract - affected?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February 28th End of Contract - affected?

How many posters are finishing up their work tomorrow - Feb 28th, due to blanket bans caused by IR35?

Curious about the numbers.

Not me!

Comment

Originally posted by pacontracting View Post
      How many posters are finishing up their work tomorrow - Feb 28th, due to blanket bans caused by IR35?

Curious about the numbers.
      Curious to why you have picked 28th feb given the update around the payments don’t have to reach your bank account by 6th April - why this date ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        Curious to why you have picked 28th feb given the update around the payments don’t have to reach your bank account by 6th April - why this date ?

I guess some people took action to leave before that update came out? Now needless action but potentially unavoidable due to the lateness of its issue

Comment

Hi I'm finishing tomorrow as client as EY doing ir35:assesments in march which are rumoured to find everyone inside, It just so happened tomorrow was the end of my contract and was offered a 1 month extension but decided against it due to the EY assesments.
          Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I guess some people took action to leave before that update came out? Now needless action but potentially unavoidable due to the lateness of its issue
          Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

I think you are going to have to stay curious. I wouldn't trust anything that is going to be presented.

And same as LM. Not really bothered either.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

The answer can be found by looking at who the OP is.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm finishing tomorrow. It was the end of my contract and ClientCo did not want to extend but mentioned a possible permie role. No thanks. No SDS made. Quite happy to take some time out and see how things lie later in the year.
                We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

not at all.
                  start new gig monday

Comment

Testing
                    Last edited by redman123; 3 November 2021, 10:37.

Comment

Working...
                    X