• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Rights Employees

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Rights Employees

Anyone seen this yet?

norightsemployee.uk

Yes. Next.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...36670-who.html
    Last edited by ladymuck; 28 February 2020, 09:25.

Comment

Originally posted by pacontracting View Post
      Anyone seen this yet?

norightsemployee.uk
      Nope. You are the first person and are leading the charge on IR35 front... At 'em fella. Doing a sterling job...

(Redacted winker sign as it's not allowed in prof forms)
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yes seen the website via LinkedIn feed ,states even permies can be turned into no rights employees.

Comment

Anyone seen this yet?

norightsemployee.uk
          Lol - your not just late to the party

You are turning up when

The party was 2 years ago
          Your wife got pumped at the party
          Your wife had a baby - it’s not yours
          You brought non alcoholic beer to someone’s house who did not have the party

Top going

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Nope. You are the first person and are leading the charge on IR35 front... At 'em fella. Doing a sterling job...

(Redacted winker sign as it's not allowed in prof forms)
            Always a pleasure posting to the Forums. For those that don't spend an unhealthy majority of their lives on here, the post was for you.

Comment

Always a pleasure posting to the Forums. For those that don't spend an unhealthy majority of their lives on here, the post was for you.
              It doesn't take a huge effort to have a quick look before posting something that is doing the rounds on the likes of LinkedIn. The first post on the topic did have a bit of an obtuse title but it was findable.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                It doesn't take a huge effort to have a quick look before posting something that is doing the rounds on the likes of LinkedIn. The first post on the topic did have a bit of an obtuse title but it was findable.
                So every time you post something you do major searches to see if anyone else has done so? Man you must have a lot of time on your hands)

This is a great website, never saw it until it was re-posted. I usually come on here between contracts, this means that it can be many months or even years before I spend time reading stuff. usually I just glance.

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
                  So every time you post something you do major searches to see if anyone else has done so? Man you must have a lot of time on your hands)

This is a great website, never saw it until it was re-posted. I usually come on here between contracts, this means that it can be many months or even years before I spend time reading stuff. usually I just glance.
                  If something you are asking is something that affects all contractors then there is a good chance its been discussed many times. The polite thing to do, as requested in the Welcome forums, is to try a search first.

Typing a few keywords and site:cobtractoruk.com/forums is hardly a major search.

It's not hard, it will save you time and get a raft of discussion up that might actually give you answers to things you never thought of at the time.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post

A major search is looking for a lost puppy in the peak district, not typing a couple of keywords in google!
                    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Working...
                    X