• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nothing will change until IR35 changes start to hurt clients

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyQuinn View Post
    What b0ll0cks. Unless you have been asleep for the last 3 decades you would know that entire countries are surviving (thriving)on the outsourcing industry. There is a constant net flow of work offshore. Clearly all the top management of the entire fortune 500 didnt get your memo.
    Totally agree. I work in a mixed model myself among local and offshore resources and quality is high across the board. Leading up to the now postponed deadline, the client had been considering moving everything offshore. So I am among those who see the changes as detrimental to the our economy.

Comment

Working...
    X