Off-Payroll delay until 2023 amendment tabled this week. Off-Payroll delay until 2023 amendment tabled this week. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    [hovers over link]

    [sees the domain]

    [doesn't click any further]
    Absolutely this. Complete waste of time that site.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  2. #12

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
    Dave Chaplin posted on linkedIn
    He's been asking for our cash as well. Wonder what he's spending it on? Certainly not the experienced and fantastic campaign team he mentioned...

  3. #13

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisiblehand View Post
    He's been asking for our cash as well. Wonder what he's spending it on? Certainly not the experienced and fantastic campaign team he mentioned...
    The more I know the guy and the more he seems like a slimy little weasel. He'd do well in politics.

  4. #14

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    100

    Default

    The amendment was defeated

  5. #15

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoofHearted View Post
    The amendment was defeated
    It wasn't. The Speaker has not selected it, so there was no vote.

  6. #16

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elsergiovolador View Post
    It wasn't. The Speaker has not selected it, so there was no vote.
    Apologies, I was just relaying what I'd been told, although I guess the effect is the same

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoofHearted View Post
    Apologies, I was just relaying what I'd been told, although I guess the effect is the same
    It was defeated. A speaker calls an amendment on the basis of support (e.g., signed on the face or communicated directly). It had no support, either from the Tories or Labour.

  8. #18

    Contractor Among Contractors

    TwoWolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    1,069

    Default Off-Payroll delay until 2023 amendment tabled this week.

    They are going to raise taxes and deliberately liquidate paying positions into the worst recession in 300 years.

    Genius.
    Last edited by TwoWolves; 20th May 2020 at 15:54.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWolves View Post
    They are going to raise taxes and deliberately liquidate paying positions into the worst recession in 300 years.

    Genious.
    Good luck getting there bounce back loans back then


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

  10. #20

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Don't worry everyone. Chaplins got a plan...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •