• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House of Commons - Letter to HMRC - IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    There is no such thing as a PSC regardless of the use of the phrase by HMRC and others..
    Eek why are you so eager to support IR35? Feels to me like all we are doing is supporting big business who don't pay any tax anyway. It's a national scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
      Eek why are you so eager to support IR35? Feels to me like all we are doing is supporting big business who don't pay any tax anyway. It's a national scandal.
      Where have I ever posted that I support IR35 - please provide a link..

My viewpoint since 2015 is that this is a done deal - the only solution was to work out how you were going to react to it...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Where have I ever posted that I support IR35 - please provide a link..

My viewpoint since 2015 is that this is a done deal - the only solution was to work out how you were going to react to it...
        Yeah you dirty IR35 lover. And to think I've been drinking with you. I feel dirty. I think a new custom title is needed.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
          How is saying "there is no such thing as a PSC" indicative of being a dirty IR35 supporter?

eek is right - there is no legal definition of a PSC yet it's bandied about like it's a real thing because it suits the HMRC agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            How is saying "there is no such thing as a PSC" indicative of being a dirty IR35 supporter?
            You dirty IR35 supporter supporter...
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X