• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to query 'facts' in determination statment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to query 'facts' in determination statment

I completed an on line questionnaire for my client last December and have just received my determination statement based on the outcome. I am still studying the detail but some of the base 'facts' are clearly wrong. Its possible that some of these are my errors in responding (there was no facility to review or correct answers and I don't have a copy of the direct output) but whatever the reason the determination doesn't appear to be based on the reality of my work. I still need to check the full statement but was wondering if anyone had come across this and had some advice as to how to start to tackle it ? Thanks

Working...
X