• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    The predictions are posted between various links to horrific news articles.

and it appears I missed one

I SEE A HOUSE FULL WITH DRUG GANGSTERS ORDERING SOME UNDERCOVER POLICE TO FREE ALL OF THERE MEMBER FROM PRISONS, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, THUS SAITH THE LORD.
    If he's predicting the Trojan horse, he's a few years out. But I think this thread is a contender for thread of the year
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Is anyone commenting on the posts?

I'd have unfriended him by now

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post

I want to friend him.

Will see if I can track him down

Comment

Please stay away from nightclubs, especially in Germany. I see disaster coming. Thus saith the lord
          Suity out clubbing in his leather chaps again?
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post

He used to get a load of WTF??? in the comments but I think people have given up now.

Comment

I see shell oil causing disaster in africa, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see lots and lots of water coming to berlin germany, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from big buildings, especially the one with underground train stations, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to asian travel agencies, thus saith the lord.

America america prepare yourself for a windstorm like you have never seen before, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from escalators, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to journal square in jersey city, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Lets see what with jack nicklaus, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

May god have mercy on what i see coming to albania and germany, thus saith the lord.

America brace yourself for a rain storm like you have never seen before, especially in new jersey, thus saith the lord.

Ghana ghana i see disaster coming to your land, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from white cars, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

Yugoslavia get ready for what is coming to your land, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Does your mate take the weekends off? Or perhaps God does?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Does your mate take the weekends off? Or perhaps God does?
                    Apologies MS. I've had a busy day finding things.... and furniture shopping (unrelated)

I see a massive earthquake coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a whole mountain burning down, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from eating bread for a while, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Apologies MS. I've had a busy day finding things.... and furniture shopping (unrelated)
                      Seek and ye shall find. Thus sayeth the Lord.

Comment

Working...
                      X