• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see disaster coming to metro wholesale complex, thus saith the lord,

i see a huge huge explosion in the middle of a large city, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to a huge white house, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see the holy spirit praying for muhammad alli, oj simpson and david chappelle, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

India and greece, i see huge disaster coming to your land, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying, lets see if the president will speak to russel simmons and the rest of american black entrepreneurs together with him, to try and change the situations that is currently affecting african americans, especially black men.

This is what the holy spirit have to say

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Earlier this week

I SEE A WOMAN SHOOTER AND THE LOOSE, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

THAILAND THAILAND, I SEE DISASTER COMING TO YOUR LAND, YOUR RICE FIELDS ARE IN DANGER, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE THE W.T.O IN AGONY, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE AND IT IS NOT OVER, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I might start him a twitter account.
      Oh please!

I've just read this thread. A Twitter account would be the cherry on the cake.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What would the lord say if he got drunk? Maybe that's why there are so many versions of religion, he drunkenly reveals his wisdom to some prophet, wakes up with a hangover next day in god time (ie a few thousand years+ in mortal time) and says "damn it, I didn't mean that" and reveals his latest wisdom to another prophet.

The stages of drunkenness certainly explain the differences in religions too. Lots of love in Christianity (the "you're my best mate you are" stage) but by Muhammad's time he was into the bad temper and kicking the cat stage.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

No warnings since 26th. I don't know who's slacking here - pondy or his mate.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Or the Lord? I think our conduit is secure, but if nothing is being said it can't be reported. Maybe one of those hippos got Him when He was in the bath?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Apologies, I didn't get a chance to spread the messages this weekend. He does now have a pondy managed twitter account though.

Edit: Now also available @mymatepredicts
              Last edited by Pondlife; 2 December 2014, 08:58.

Comment

Young doctors be careful, I see danger coming you way. Thus saith the lord.

Be careful which barber shop you are going. I see disaster coming. Thus saith the lord.

I see lots and lote of soldiers trap together with the bombs they set they off. May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord.

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about J Z. May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord.

I see dark fog coming like you have never seen it before. May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Be careful which barber shop you are going. I see disaster coming. Thus saith the lord.
                  Ah, now that one's definitely about me

Comment

There is another Huge Huge EarthQuake on its way, may God have mercy,, thus saith the Lord.

Let see what the Holy Spirit is saying about Xavier Naidoo, may God have mercy, thus saith the Lord.

Please stay away from Buses and Tractor Trailers, i see only disaster coming, may God have mercy, thus saith the Lord.

Comment

twitter feed now updated

Comment

Working...
                      X