• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PORTUGAL, RUSSIA AND POLAND, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN YOUR COUNTRIES, I SEE DEAD BODIES ALL OVER THE PLACE, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

BOSTON BOSTON, I SEE HUGE DISASTER IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN YOUR STATE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

OMG, I SEE SOOOO MUCH SNOW COMING LIKE WE HAVE NEVER NEVER SEEN BEFORE, MAY GOD AHVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

I AM HEARING THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING TO STAY AWAY FROM PUMPKINS, I SEE MANY MANY PEOPLE IN DANGER, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

OMG, I AM HEARING THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING THAT WHICH EVER CITY IS ABOUT TO BURN, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, I SEE MANY MANY MANY PEOPLE BURNING IN A MAJOR CITY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

LETS SEE WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO LARRY KING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

OMG, WHATEVER IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN WITH SOLDIERS AND MACHINE GUNS, I SEE MANY MANY MANY SOLDIERS BEING ARM WITH MACHINE GUNS IN A MAJOR CITY, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

LETS SEE WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING ABOUT THOUSANDS OF BIRDS, MAY GOD AHVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

OMG, I HOPE THAT I AM WRONG, BUT WHATEVER THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL, I SEE CITIES ARE ABOUT TO BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

THIS IS WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT HAVE TO SAY.

<Pondy>And for all you doubters...</Pondy>

January 19, 2015
    PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM EATING BEEF FOR A WHILE I SEE DANGER COMING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

6.5M pounds of ground beef recalled after salmonella outbreak sickens 57 in 16 states - ABC News

I TOLD YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      ,,, I SEE SOOOO MUCH SNOW COMING LIKE WE HAVE NEVER NEVER SEEN BEFORE...
      Ah, so not all doom and gloom then.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The OMGs are a nice new touch for 2018.

OMG, I SEE SO MUCH BLASPHEMY THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Comment

Gosh - the old Holy Spirit is having a busy time of it atm...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

<Pondy>And for all you doubters...</Pondy>

January 19, 2015
            PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM EATING BEEF FOR A WHILE I SEE DANGER COMING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

6.5M pounds of ground beef recalled after salmonella outbreak sickens 57 in 16 states - ABC News

I TOLD YOU.
            Wow, makes the prediction and just 3 and a half short years later it comes true! Amazing!

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Wow, makes the prediction and just 3 and a half short years later it comes true! Amazing!

Thus beating Suity and his WWIII prediction.

Comment

Thus beating Suity and his WWIII prediction.
                And ScooterScot and the end of the US Dollar.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Comment

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about many many tractor trailers, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Ie see another bus full with people is getting ready to have a very awful awful accident, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about russia and ok7, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Germany and serbia, again i am hearing the holy spirit is saying to prepare to receive manymany dead bodies and to stay away from mcdonalds, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about the actor matt damon and other actors, what kinf of danger they are in, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

I see many many people in danger from using bad cocaine, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about many many tractor trailers, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Ie see another bus full with people is getting ready to have a very awful awful accident, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about russia and ok7, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Germany and serbia, again i am hearing the holy spirit is saying to prepare to receive manymany dead bodies and to stay away from mcdonalds, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about the actor matt damon and other actors, what kinf of danger they are in, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

I see many many people in danger from using bad cocaine, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.
                      This is clearly false prophecy. IT'S NOT ALL IN CAPITALS. Although staying away from McDonalds is a good idea.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X