• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Lets hope he doesn't post about KLM
    He knows I fly with KLM and so hopefully he's had a word with the big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      He knows I fly with KLM and so hopefully he's had a word with the big guy.
      Ask him to put in a good word for weather and flights in C'hagen next weekend
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Doesn't bode well for the Grub Club Copehagen trip
        S'OK - we're Norwegian air.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          S'OK - we're Norwegian air.

So we are. I could have been on the wrong plane, thus saith the Lord

Comment

please please stay away from anything that have to do with salsa. I see danger coming, thus saith the lord.
            The foodstuff? I was going to have some later. Will steer clear.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              The foodstuff? I was going to have some later. Will steer clear.
              It must mean the dancing. Mexican food is of course the food of the errrr... Gods.

In other news/predictions

LETS SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SANDRA BULLOCK, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Comment

It must mean the dancing. Mexican food is of course the food of the errrr... Gods.

In other news/predictions

LETS SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SANDRA BULLOCK, THUS SAITH THE LORD.
                I can't stand mexican food.

I quite like the sound of your friend. Seems like he's hoping the scattergun approach will work.

My mate said a few years ago that Chris Evans will die 'soon'. Still knocking about, isnt he.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

My mate said a few years ago that Chris Evans will die 'soon'. Still knocking about, isnt he.
                  I think there's more than one of them so he may well be right.

oh, and...

I SEE DANGER IN A HUGE HUGE BLACK LIMO WITH SOMEONE IMPORTANT WIFE INSIDE, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Comment

I think there's more than one of them so he may well be right.

oh, and...

I SEE DANGER IN A HUGE HUGE BLACK LIMO WITH SOMEONE IMPORTANT WIFE INSIDE, THUS SAITH THE LORD.
                    He needs to calm it down with the caps lock.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

He needs to calm it down with the caps lock.
                      Maybe he's Nigerian......
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X