• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I think there's more than one of them so he may well be right.
    There's at least a couple, the DJ and Captain America, and they're both alive, but how soon is soon? He'll be right eventually

Comment

This is what the holy spirit is saying, please please stay away from trains and buses i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

Sportlers be careful, i see danger coming ironman competition, thus saith the lord. - Stay safe Brillo

I see danger coming to journalists in darfur, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see towers in a under attack, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see another school lock down, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from the ocean, i see sharks attacking people, thus saith the lord.

I see fighter jets crashing down, thus saith the lord.

I posted in lowercase because it was doing my head in.

Edit: It doesn't look so mental in lowercase.
      Last edited by Pondlife; 20 October 2014, 13:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        There's at least a couple, the DJ and Captain America, and they're both alive, but how soon is soon? She'll be right eventually
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Edit: It doesn't look so mental in lowercase.
          Oh yeah, it really does.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Looks like he's had a busy morning.

Please please stay away from tall buildings. I see disaster coming. Thus saith the lord.

I see huge huge disaster coming to Kuwait. May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord.

Doctors Doctors. I see all your houses on the hills being destroyed, May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from the ocean. I see hippopotamus on the attack. Thus saith the lord.

I see another plane on fire. May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord.

China and Africa, I see more disaster heading to your land. Thus saith the lord.

Comment

I see another plane missing the number 17 runway. May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord.

I see a run away bus coming. May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord.

Comment

I don't get the 'May God have mercy. Thus saith the Lord' stuff.

Why would the Lord say 'May God have mercy'?

Or is it an editor's note? (Even AtW would make it clear which were his additions to the quote)

Please could you ask him?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Or is it an editor's note? (Even AtW would make it clear which were his additions to the quote)

Look, if you're going to start questioning the logic in this process then we're going to have a problem.

I simply repost his warnings on here so that you and my other cuk-buddies can make informed and educated decisions.

For example: Today when I get on the ferry across the river to go home I will keep a very close eye out for any Hippopotamus that might be about to attack. You see, whilst I know the prediction says that the attack will happen on the ocean, I don't want egg on my face if it happens on a river because of how some prophet interprets 'water'.

This over analysing of one man's interpretation of the Lord's message is why wars start.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

+1 though i couldn't be arsed to type out the question.

Comment

I predict rate cuts at Lloyds. Thus saith the agent.
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X