• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    OMG, I SEE WE ARE ABOUT TO LOOSE A PRIME MINISTER, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Loose them eh? Your mate's rubbish at spelling.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Some festive cheer for you all.

WARNING WARNING WARNING, I AM HEARING THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING THAT A DEADLY DEADLY MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE IS ON ITS WAY LIKE WE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE, GOD IS ABOUT TO SHAKE UP THE WORLD MAY HE HAVE MERCY ON US ALL, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

OMG, I SEE MIKE TYSON ON A MOTOR BIKE AND SOME ONE HIT HIM, LETS SEE WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Comment

California brace yourself for a huge earthquake that is coming your way. Thus saith the lord.
        I see a magnitude 8.1 earthquake coming
        I see a massive earthquake coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.
        There is another Huge Huge EarthQuake on its way
        I see another earthquake coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.
        There is a huge earthquake on its way. May God have mercy, thus saith the lord.
        I see another huge huge earthquake coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.
        ....right now earthquakes like you have never seen before is on its way, may god have mercy on us all, thus saith the lord.
        THIS IS WHAT I HEAR THE HOLY SPIRIT SAYING, THAT GOD IS SENDING AN EARTHQUAKE LIKE WE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND IT IS ON ITS WAY, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
        THERE IS ANOTHER MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE DEADLY EARTHQUAKE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
        Is this the same earthquake or another one? Or is just he's on a promise from his wife (perhaps she's called California, from the first "prophesy")?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

THERE IS ANOTHER MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE DEADLY EARTHQUAKE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD
          Nah. MF just farted.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Happy New Year folks.

I SEE MANY MANY PEOPLE INSIDE OF A HUGE FOOD MARKET ARE ABOUT TO DIE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Comment

Posted Jan 4th at 8:10pm
              OMG OMG I SEE MEN WITH MACHINE GUNS SHOOTING MANY MANY PEOPLE INSIDE OF A HUGE BUILDING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

He's getting closer.

Comment

Posted Jan 4th at 8:10pm
                OMG OMG I SEE MEN WITH MACHINE GUNS SHOOTING MANY MANY PEOPLE INSIDE OF A HUGE BUILDING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

He's getting closer.
                Yeah, all he needs to do is predict things before they happen now and he'll be unbeatable.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

.Keeping the caps

OMG OMG HEAR IS THE WORST THING THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN I SEE TWO MEN WITH GUNS IN A BUILDING ONE IS A MARKS MAN AND THE OTHER IS ORDERING HIM TO ASSASSINATE SOMEONE INSIDE OF ANOTHER BUILDING ACROSS THE STREE, PEOPLE LETS HOPE IT'S NOT WHO I THINK, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Comment

Keep the caps

I SEE COMING THE SKY FULL FULL FULL WITH ALL KIND OF PARROTS, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Comment

Keep the caps

I SEE COMING THE SKY FULL FULL FULL WITH ALL KIND OF PARROTS, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
                      A bit late with that one. Those green pests are virtually all over the country.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X