• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff my mate predicts.

There's this guy I used to hang out with a few years back that was always reasonably sensible, ran his own bar... He has now found God and keeps randomly predicting things that God is telling him will happen. So far today (posted verbatim);

I SEE ANOTHER DISASTER COMING TO FACTORIES, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE LOTS AND LOTS OF HATIAN DEALERS IN DANGER, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING THAT DISASTER IS COMING TO BAHRAIN, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE MORE DISASTER COMING TO FACTORIES, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM BUSES, IT IS NOT OVER, THUS SAITH THE LORD-

I SEE DISASTER COMING TO BURBANK CALIFORNIA, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

AFRICA AFRICA I SEE MORE DESTRUCTION HEADING TO YOUR LAND, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

LET SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO R. KELLY, MEL GIBSON AND THE WAYANS BROTHERS, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE A WHOLE BLOCK FULL WITH DRUGS DEALERS IN DANGER, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I see lots and lots of small boats in danger, thus saith the lord.

Albania albania it is not over, i see destruction coming to your land, thus saith the lord.

I see another disaster happening in the mountains, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord

please please stay away from anything that have to do with salsa. I see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

Edit: All was originally uppercase.

Comment

Is SAS your mate?
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Need a sweepstake on the timeframe before he goes postal.

Comment

The latest one

I SEE A WOMAN IN A CAR COMING FROM CANADA, ASKING FOR THE VERRAZANO BRIDGE, ON HER WAY TO TURKEY, WITH THE INSIDE OF HER CAR LOOKING LIKE THE INSIDE OF AN AIR PLANE. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Comment

And another...

I SEE ANOTHER PLANE CRASHING IN CHICAGO, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Comment

You in Luton getting some virus removed from your pc?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Edit: All was originally uppercase.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ml#post2007130

Comment

Can't he predict happy stuff? A contractor syndicate winning Euromillions for example?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Can't he predict happy stuff? A contractor syndicate winning Euromillions for example?
                    Your lot ain't going to win it. It's the syndicate at my clientco who will win..
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X