• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A silly thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    A colleague with a genetic degree loves pointing out that males are purely mutant females.
    He's not suppose to reveal the big secret.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      He's not suppose to reveal the big secret.
      Why do you assume that those working in IT have to be male?

Reminds me of my ardent feminist friend buying a house. I offered to recommend my solicitor. "Please give me his details" she says. Of course it was a man. I don't let her live that down.

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2. Very silly and highly enjoyable. Some lines that should have been in the film

You killed my mother

I am your mother.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Comment

Trump's idea makes sense.

Been doing some landscaping in my garden and built a wall last weekend. Haven't seen a single Mexican in my garden all week!
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

There's a Mexican in client office. Well, there was. He recently became Swiss, so the budget for building the wall was spent on tequila and refried beans.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I keep wondering about that counting thread:

a) Why on earth people bother and
                b) If I posted 0 would it all have to start again?

No. That would be cruel, destroy peoples' lives!

bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Got an election leaflet for The Green Party through my door yesterday. Being someone who is very mindful of the environment I put it straight in the recycling bin without reading it.
                  bloggoth

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    I keep wondering about that counting thread:

a) Why on earth people bother and
                    b) If I posted 0 would it all have to start again?

No. That would be cruel, destroy peoples' lives!

Why don't you try it and see.....

Comment

If I did it might eradicate CUK. Ren & Stimpy is as likely to be true as any other crap we read or see on TV.
                      bloggoth

Comment

Working...
                      X