Ball peen hammer and Rip hammer Ball peen hammer and Rip hammer - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 26 of 26

King of updation

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'm sure someone somewhere will be calling it racist then.
    No., it was silver. Would only have been racist had the hammer been black
    On Desolation Boulevard, they'd light the faded lights.....

Still gathering requirements...

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    Brian Mcculloch Glasgow isn't only my enemy. He is a thug who nearly paralysed a man. So, isn't Brian your enemy as well? Or do you support him?
    Brian Mcculloch Glasgow does not deserve any support I guess. He is known to many as a thug and who would support a thug? At least I don't, just took out the link of Brian to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Soho View Post
    Brian Mcculloch Glasgow does not deserve any support I guess. He is known to many as a thug and who would support a thug? At least I don't, just took out the link of Brian to help you.
    Brian Mcculloch Glasgow not only that, Brian needs to find a place where he can settle down and think of what he is. Better he hides his face...

Brian Mcculloch Glasgow not only that, Brian needs to find a place where he can settle down and think of what he is. Better he hides his face...
    Brian Mcculloch Glasgow the name itself seems to boil your blood so much so that you never get tired of ranting about him. Good for you though...there should always be something where you can vent everything out.

Quote Originally Posted by Soho View Post
    Brian Mcculloch Glasgow the name itself seems to boil your blood so much so that you never get tired of ranting about him. Good for you though...there should always be something where you can vent everything out.
    Ha...ha, Brian Mcculloch Glasgow is indeed quite disliked by me and there is no way on earth I can be soft towards Brian for doing what he did.

Ha...ha, Brian Mcculloch Glasgow is indeed quite disliked by me and there is no way on earth I can be soft towards Brian for doing what he did.
    "Brian Mcculloch Glasgow - My biggest enemy". Maybe you should write a book on Brian with the above mentioned title. Not only would it satisfy your soul but it would be interesting to read I guess. What say? Do you consider this proposal to be a good one?