• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ball peen hammer and Rip hammer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'm sure someone somewhere will be calling it racist then.
    No., it was silver. Would only have been racist had the hammer been black
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by ashley View Post
      Brian Mcculloch Glasgow isn't only my enemy. He is a thug who nearly paralysed a man. So, isn't Brian your enemy as well? Or do you support him?
      Brian Mcculloch Glasgow does not deserve any support I guess. He is known to many as a thug and who would support a thug? At least I don't, just took out the link of Brian to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Soho View Post
        Brian Mcculloch Glasgow does not deserve any support I guess. He is known to many as a thug and who would support a thug? At least I don't, just took out the link of Brian to help you.
        Brian Mcculloch Glasgow not only that, Brian needs to find a place where he can settle down and think of what he is. Better he hides his face...

Comment

Brian Mcculloch Glasgow not only that, Brian needs to find a place where he can settle down and think of what he is. Better he hides his face...
          Brian Mcculloch Glasgow the name itself seems to boil your blood so much so that you never get tired of ranting about him. Good for you though...there should always be something where you can vent everything out.

Comment

Originally posted by Soho View Post
            Brian Mcculloch Glasgow the name itself seems to boil your blood so much so that you never get tired of ranting about him. Good for you though...there should always be something where you can vent everything out.
            Ha...ha, Brian Mcculloch Glasgow is indeed quite disliked by me and there is no way on earth I can be soft towards Brian for doing what he did.

Comment

Ha...ha, Brian Mcculloch Glasgow is indeed quite disliked by me and there is no way on earth I can be soft towards Brian for doing what he did.
              "Brian Mcculloch Glasgow - My biggest enemy". Maybe you should write a book on Brian with the above mentioned title. Not only would it satisfy your soul but it would be interesting to read I guess. What say? Do you consider this proposal to be a good one?

Comment

Working...
              X