• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer vacation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cake Stop

Did we start on the 19th as planned?

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      Cake Stop

Did we start on the 19th as planned?
      It was planned by suity...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        It was planned by suity...
        Well as the cake link took too long to materialise I did set up an account on the cycling one but been too busy at work to post.

Will pop something up later, need to check if my account has been approved

There is also an interloper ladymuck on that forum, make sure you roast the right one!
        Last edited by ladymuck; 20 August 2019, 16:32.

Comment

Only took them 5 days to activate me. Are there enough of us to get this going next week?

Comment

Waiting for registration...
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Mine came through today, almost a week after I requested it. Our vacation will be over before we've even got anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                Only took them 5 days to activate me. Are there enough of us to get this going next week?
                Maybe next week would work, or a bank holiday day trip?

Comment

Working...
                X