• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

@nal sex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@nal sex

This chick I've been knocking off at work wants to try @nal sex. Thing is to be honest I've never had it and I'm worried that it might hurt... the strap on is huge..any got any useful tips to make this an easier 'ride'?

there is always time for lube!

maybe some poppers will relax you a bit (erm apparently)

never tried it that way round myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz
      This chick I've been knocking off at work wants to try @nal sex. Thing is to be honest I've never had it and I'm worried that it might hurt... the strap on is huge..any got any useful tips to make this an easier 'ride'?
      El duder should be able to "fill you in" on the correct technique.

Comment

Butt plugs.

Comment

Is that KY Jelly: Giant Alien Lizard Size

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Fortunately it isn't my arse she's trying to get the strap-on up...

I remember a C4 docu where some chap had the fantasy of having his wife shag him with a strap on.

She wouldn't so she got her best friend (I assume female) to do it instead...

American of course.

Season 3 of peep show started with something similer
            Jez's girlfriend agreed to his 3 some (he only asked for it hoping she'd dump him) but then he had to get f*cked up the arse by her wearing a strap on. The look on his face was priceless
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
              Jez's girlfriend agreed to his 3 some (he only asked for it hoping she'd dump him) but then he had to get f*cked up the arse by her wearing a strap on. The look on his face was priceless
              Did he look happy?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                wish I'd seen i now!!
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

And the moral of the story?

Read the small print or you could find yourself getting Fu*ked!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                    And the moral of the story?

Read the small print or you could find yourself getting Fu*ked!

SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X