• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Girls toilets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt
    If I need a dump in a pub I quite often use the Ladies as they tend to have paper and are cleaner.
    Paper? I have perfected a technique whereby I can sh!t without needing a wipe. It took months of practise, but if u spread yr cheeks wide and hold it in as long as possible then push that sucker out quick as you like, your lil ring won't need wiping. Speed is the key here folks.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      I like to use the disabled toilets on a floor at the clients where no one knows me, and walk in and out like a spaz for good effect.

"Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz
        Paper? I have perfected a technique whereby I can sh!t without needing a wipe. It took months of practise, but if u spread yr cheeks wide and hold it in as long as possible then push that sucker out quick as you like, your lil ring won't need wiping. Speed is the key here folks.

why need the speed, when the client is paying!!
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          why need the speed, when the client is paying!!
          Never a truer word spoken.

I will spend at least 45 mins a day in the tuliphouse when at work.
          Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            In which case, you won't have much of a problem with the
            gf & her strap on...

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz
              Obviously a young chap. You wait until you get older and that sort of behaviour can either lead to a splattering of blood in the pan, or a prolapsed large intestine stirring the toilet water...
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                Obviously a young chap. You wait until you get older and that sort of behaviour can either lead to a splattering of blood in the pan, or a prolapsed large intestine stirring the toilet water...
                Hmm no lunch for me today

Comment

a good flush after the first bombardment normally clears the real smelly first bit - leaving you free to enjoy the more drawn out finish without worrying about the aroma.

normally means you can read your paper in peace too.

Comment

Working...
                  X