• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are two guys talking.

The first one says: “You know, the day I met you, I thought you were a c***. And every time we’ve met since I thought you were a c***. And it can’t just be me, because everyone who’s ever met you thinks you are a c***, and probably everyone who will ever meet you will think you’re a c***. In fact, you’ve got to be the second-biggest c*** in the world.”

The second guy thinks about this for a while.

“So the day you met me you thought I was a c***?”

“Yep.”

“And every day since you’ve thought I was a . . .”

“Right.”

“And everyone I’ve ever met thinks I’m a . . .”

“You got it.”

“And everyone I will ever meet will think I’m a . . .”

“Uh-huh.”

“So how comes,” he says, triumphantly, “I’m only the second biggest c*** in the world?”

The first guy looks at him with total contempt. “Because you’re a c***,” he says.

Comment

There was another version of this on here recently, but what the hell:

A duck walks into a bar and orders a pint. The barman asks "What's your name? Have you had a good day?"

The duck answers "My name's Huwey. I've had a good day, done a bit of this and that and bin in and out of puddles all day so life doesn't get better than that for a duck"

Another duck walks into the bar and orders a pint. The barman asks "What's your name? Have you had a good day?" The duck answers "My name is Dewey. I've had a good day. Got into puddles a couple of times so I am happy."

A third duck walks into the bar, The barman says "Let me guess, your name must be Louiy".

"no" she says, "my name is Puddles"

Comment

Thanks guys & gals, very funny so far

Comment

Rich was talking to his buddy at the bar, and he said, "I don't have a clue what to get my wife for her birthday - she has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stumped."

His buddy said, "I have an idea - why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it - she'll probably be thrilled."

So that's what Rich did.

The next day at the bar his buddy said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?"

"Yes, I did," said Joe.

"Did she like it?" His buddy asked.

"Oh yes! she jumped up , thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling "I'll be back in an hour!!"

Comment

A man walks into a bar....ouch.

Geordie version: "A man walks into an iron bar like......hang on that's not reet"..
            "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

It's been too long, lets have some more!

Comment

two cannibals sit down to eat.

One says to the other "i hate my mother-in-law"

The other replies "just eat your chips then"

I'll get me coat
                Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Two parrots sitting on a perch, one turns to the other and says "Can you smell fish?".
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

A guy walks into a bakers' shop, he says, "I'd like a loaf of bread, please". The baker asks "Brown or White?", he says "it doesn't matter, I've got my bike outside".
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
                      A guy walks into a bakers' shop, he says, "I'd like a loaf of bread, please". The baker asks "Brown or White?", he says "it doesn't matter, I've got my bike outside".
                      i dont get it. explain
                      Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X