• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxamus
    i dont get it. explain
    Nothing to explain Max, it either makes you laugh or it doesn't.

It did make me laugh.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

A guy walks into a pub with a monkey. The monkey walks up to the pool table and eats one of the balls.

The bartender says, 'Why did he do that?' The guy says, 'Oh he'll eat anything.'

A couple of days later, the guy brings the monkey into the same pub, and the monkey picks up a peanut and shoves it up its ar*e, then takes it out and eats it.

The bartender says, 'Why did he do that?'

The guy says, 'Oh he'll still eat anything, but since he ate that pool ball he checks it for fit first.'
      "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Two campers (I'm free) are walking through the woods when a huge brown bear suddenly appears in the clearing about 50 feet in front of them.

The bear sees the campers and begins to head toward them. The first guy drops his backpack, gets out a pair of trainers, and frantically begins to put them on.

The second guys says, "What are you doing? Trainers won’t help you outrun that bear." "I don't need to outrun the bear," the first guy says. "I just need to outrun you."
        "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

What do you call sandals for people with 2 left feet???

Flip Flips.

Comment

A crowd of people come running towards this bloke.

Bloke says "what's going on"
            someone answers "a lion has escaped from the zoo"
            bloke says "which way did it go"
            other person says "you don't think we're chasing it do you?"
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
              A guy walks into a bakers' shop, he says, "I'd like a loaf of bread, please". The baker asks "Brown or White?", he says "it doesn't matter, I've got my bike outside".
              I remember this one (wipes away tear of nostalgia). When I was a kid it was a butchers' shop and the guy asked for a packet of tipped cigarettes.

Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
                A man walks into a bar....ouch.

Geordie version: "A man walks into an iron bar like......hang on that's not reet"..

brilliant
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Can't remember where I saw this one so apologies for the plagarism (but not the quality )

A german guy walks into a bar with a brightly coloured parrot on his shoulder.
                  "That's unusual" said the barman, "where did you get it"
                  and the parrot says "Germany, they've got fricken millions of them there."

Think my taxi has just arrived.

Comment

What the hell ......

A woman walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the bartender gave her one!

A tourist goes into a bar, and there's a dog sitting in a chair, playing poker. He says, "Is that dog really playing poker?" And the bartender says, "Yeah, but he's not too good. Whenever he has a good hand, he starts wagging his tail."

A rabbi, a priest, and a duck walked into a bar. The bartender looked up and said, "What is this? A joke?"

Comment

A guy walks into a bar and orders three large whiskeys and downs them one after the other.
                      "Whats the occaision?" asks the barman
                      "Just experienced my first BJ" replies the man.
                      "So you're out celebrating then?"
                      "Nah, trying to get rid of the taste"

Comment

Working...
                      X