• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last year’s London Marathon I managed 3hr 28min 37sec. This year I beat that by 20 minutes before I got bored and changed channels.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Convince people you are Bran from Game Of Thrones by Tipexing your Eyeballs and sitting under a tree whilst wearing your Nans coat.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Wasn't Pavlov the guy who cut up dogs to prove the pancreas secreted insulin?

Comment

The police came my door last night and said, 'Are you familiar with the letters HB'?
          I said, 'No I'm not'
          'How about LS'?
          'No'
          'What about JD'?
          I said, hang on a minute, am I a suspect or something'?
          They said, 'No, these are just initial enquiries!'

Comment

Dog owners will understand this one...

You go for a walk in the park with your dog, and you know there's a poo coming, so quickly you check to see if you've got a bag with you.
            Then there's that awkward moment where you stare at her and she stares back as the stinker is curled out. Then you have to pick it up in the bag and walk on as if everything is normal.
            And then two minutes later you repeat the whole process, except this time it's her poo you have to pick up...

Comment

Mrs BrilloPad: walkie talkies are the least romantic anniversary gift ever... this relationship is over

BP: this is relationship is what, Sarah? Over.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Mrs BrilloPad: walkie talkies are the least romantic anniversary gift ever... this relationship is over

Where you watching Family Guy last night?

YouTube
                Last edited by xoggoth; 3 May 2019, 16:20.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

As per Frankie Boyle, to stop climate change practice cannibalism. Preferable a meat eater. Top marks for eating a pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

hey its the closest he is ever going to be to being there when she orgasms!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

BAFTA wants comedy series to mention climate change.Yet they ban 'It ain't half hot mum'?.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X