• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pointless Plea For Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wigwam by Bob Dylan?
    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

I'll give you a clue:

It goes something like this - Who are you, da da da da daaaa

HTH
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/CSI+Music+Guide?t=anon

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
          A bit of a tricky one, this: there's a tune, often used on telly, which sounds like "Who are you, da da da da daaaa". It's a bit New Age-sounding, I think about 2 years old, has a strong bass line with the vocal pretty distant in the mix.

For 10 points, what is it? Please... it's driving me crackers!!
          If it's been used in an advert you can quickly find it on YouTube, and somebody in the comments will inevitably have mentioned what it is.

If it's been in programmes, or on idents and trails, it might be a bit harder to track down but it's probably on there somewhere.

Comment

Chipmunk - Who are you ?

Pepsi Ad : Da Da Da

Pionir 10 - Da Da Da

Kerozin - Da Da Da

Herbert Grönemeyer - Da Da Da

Stoja O da da da

Nits - dA dA dA

Cyndi Wang DaDaDa

DesiSlava - Da,da,da

Florin Peste Ioana - Da Da Da Te Iubesc

Should be one of them...
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

You really must get out more BGG

Comment

Nope. And you forgot TRIO's - 'Da Da Da'... amateur.
                Last edited by Bob Dalek; 19 September 2008, 05:08.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  If it's been used in an advert you can quickly find it on YouTube, and somebody in the comments will inevitably have mentioned what it is.

If it's been in programmes, or on idents and trails, it might be a bit harder to track down but it's probably on there somewhere.
                  You can also look on www.commercialbreaksandbeats.co.uk

If it's not in the database already someone on the forums will know.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I think I will give up. I shall go to my grave never knowing ...

Comment

Nope. And you forgot TRIO's - 'Da Da Da'... amateur.
                      Actually, I didn't mention it because TRIO's "Da Da Da" is such a seminal song and part of the public zeitgeist, that I assumed everyone would know it in the first place.

Several of the links are based on Trio's "Da Da Da", anyway.
                      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X