• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Magners?
    Wumpus's Old Throatboggler

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        Did RH send out PMs?

I didn't get one
        He started to but he could only send six at a time and had to wait sixty seconds between each batch, so he gave up and went home. I think he'll be trying to catch up later today, or over the weekend.

I got mine

Comment

Time to go...

Byeee

Comment

Wumpus's Old Throatboggler
            Yep - that's the stuff

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

He started to but he could only send six at a time and had to wait sixty seconds between each batch, so he gave up and went home. I think he'll be trying to catch up later today, or over the weekend.

I got mine
              Was it for the 18th? That's the only one of the dates that's a bit dodgy for me.

There's a double leaving do from ClientCo on either the 17th or 18th (likely to be the 18th) and MrsBear is out on the 19th so i need to be vaguely compus mentis for my double babysitting duties.
              Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Was it for the 18th? That's the only one of the dates that's a bit dodgy for me.

There's a double leaving do from ClientCo on either the 17th or 18th (likely to be the 18th) and MrsBear is out on the 19th so i need to be vaguely compus mentis for my double babysitting duties.
                I got one as well. Difficult for me as I will be commuting from euroland

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Time to go...

Byeee
                  Bye Zeity

Comment

Yup, the 18th - I've just forwarded the PM to you

Comment

Yup, the 18th - I've just forwarded the PM to you
                      I was just about to do that

Just been to pick up the hire car for the weekend - my parents are over

They gave me an automatic.... the girl said - you think you will be ok with that? I said sure - I'll be grand

Got into it..... ready to go - couldn't put the ******* thing into drive....

Had to go back inside and get someone to help me..... This is going to be a long weekend
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X